Moderatoren: Totti, b-x, meisterproper

michealcarne
Gewicht (kg): 95
Größe ( in cm ): 174
Training seit: 4. Jan 1990
Wettkampferfahrung: Ja

A Bit Of Body Fat Was A Sign Of Health

Beitragvon michealcarne » 6. Jun 2014, 15:28

In the absence of scientific data, what the doctor should tell the patient to ask whether an aperitif before meals can help them?
I think you should answer truthfully:
- I do not know, there are no studies that prove. But none that says otherwise.
Previously, a bit of body fat was a sign of health. Then came the medicine saying that there is no advantage in accumulating adipose tissue; rather, we should all be thin.
Beside this medical recommendation, the social pressure of the standard of beauty that is based on absolutely beautiful and thin models, without an ounce of body fat, bullied the lives of many people. Today, the amount of people who struggle to lose weight is diet and take medicines is huge. This can cause an exaggerated concern, increasingly frequent, severe psychiatric disorder that is the distortion of self-image. The person looks in the mirror and seeing an obese figure that does not reflect reality. Not note the loss of subcutaneous fat or prominent bones. Deluded by this false image, imagine overweight and obsessively intake decreases until, at a given time, can no longer eat. As a consequence, it can develop serious health problems that come sometimes to be fatal. Anorexia nervosa is manifested especially in women, although their incidence is also increasing in men.

ameliajones23
Gewicht (kg): 60
Größe ( in cm ): 196
Training seit: 20. Jan 1990

Re: A Bit Of Body Fat Was A Sign Of Health

Beitragvon ameliajones23 » 29. Sep 2014, 12:50

It's really not a bad thing, and in fact there are two types. Just below the skin is fat and white fat Brown internal organ. Babies need internal fat to stay warm. Some Brown fat is better than some Adults to fuel an internal Brown fat and white fat may benefit.

Guys got guts and that their store (s) that are online. Women tend to curved has store, and this they get. We also lost a few pounds of extra fat. My father in law is not thin I 95. live 30 extra pounds with a heart attack and many people were too skinny people I know. You can have a healthy weight and 30 to 93 years old. My mother 104 lbs and a big heart attack.

She lived, but did not help to be thin. It's not that I didn't eat what I ate it. The right kind of cholesterol. Most men naturally have the muscles and so is fat in the intestine. Many women are with men who, obviously, what to see in magazines rather than in real life, all this is not very important.

This media. Fish meat is probably healthy. Cause a lot of extra weight to carry a good skeleton, affect the ability to have time to be very muscular (a body) would be very bad. There's too much weight on the frame this so your height and how much weight you can take will depend on your height and frame. Vűcutta will bother me guys.

Body Fat also cause Cellulite which is also known as body wrinkles and it is a common problem of every women having Cellulite so Body fat is harmfull to skin cause cellulite which may look ugly. Find Solutions here Truth About Cellulite

davidlouise
Gewicht (kg): 50
Größe ( in cm ): 200
Training seit: 1. Jan 1990

Beitragvon davidlouise » 27. Okt 2014, 08:08

You share such a good information with others if someone interested to get more info about this topic see this Kyle Leon Customized Fat Loss Program.

coralmoss
Gewicht (kg): 60
Größe ( in cm ): 160
Training seit: 1. Jan 1990

Beitragvon coralmoss » 14. Nov 2014, 07:03

I use the body measurement system (I require a tape measure).
Check this for more guidance Kyle Leon Review
The formulas are different for different gender and age.

Zurück zu „For the Ladies“