Die ersten Schritte auf dem Weg auf die Wettkampfbühne!

Moderatoren: Totti, b-x, meisterproper

Gewicht (kg): 40
Größe ( in cm ): 150

Beitrag von aqwetx » 13. Mär 2018, 10:35

being about mum and I'd put five and half stone at her heaviest Laura weighed nearly 22 stone and she's been on antidepressants for 15 years after Select Garcinia Diet death of her childhood friend she's been given her date for surgery but at her last appointment she had failed to reach her weight-loss target Amir have your operation cancelled you haven't lost your weight yeah and she had just three days to lose 2 kilos down to one one six different floor it's good I think it's good does come earlier raSelect Garcinia Dietr than never yeah you can't think about what's gonna happen I wonder why I'm too far it's d-day for Laura she's in hospital for her final weigh-in if she's reached her target she'll stay in for surgery if not she'll be going home [Music] I've lost anoSelec Select Garcinia Diet
t Garcinia Dietr kilo just disappeared in Select Garcinia Diet night see me half star myself basically after three years laura's through a gastric bypass operation is in Select Garcinia Diet morning taxi driver sarah Porat top 25 stone at her heaviest 12 months ago she led our cameras into her life when she had a gastric bypass operation on Select Garcinia