A gift from Pandora 2018 Valentine's Day

Was sonst nirgends rein passt. Hier werden auch "schräge Sachen" geduldet, sofern Sie noch entfernt mit dem Sport zu tun haben... ;-)

Moderatoren: Totti, meisterproper

Antworten
Shannon77
Body-Xtreme.de User
Gewicht (kg): 41
Größe ( in cm ): 162
Training seit: 13. Jul 1985
Wettkampferfahrung: Ja

A gift from Pandora 2018 Valentine's Day

Beitrag von Shannon77 » 22. Jan 2018, 07:59

It’s less than a week to go until the launch ofcheap pandora charms Valentine’s Day 2018 collection, and today’s post brings an updated preview, offering HQ images, pricing in various currencies and some individual commentary. I also have fuller details on gift sets, which I’ll include at the end. There are some very cute promos for the CNY beads, too, including some pretty gold jewellery boxes!

I’m just showcasingpandora charms sale ukof the charm jewellery in this post (charm & bracelets), but you can see everything else in the fuller preview I posted previously. As is traditional, there’s a new Valentine’s-themed charm bracelet design making its debut with the collection. This features pink pave around the clasp, which also features as a detachable charm/pendant in its own right. This is a very pretty design, but I’d like to see it in a more neutral clear pave or just as a more intricate plain silver piece, with oxidized detail. It will retail forpandora uk outlet sale. The I Love You pendant is available in both silver and Rose – I love the concept, but think possibly that it might work best as a necklace pendant or as a single item on a bangle, leather, etc. I can just imagine it getting a bit crowded/lost in a full charm bracelet design.

I will say that these are only a small set of beads, and are something of an experiment from Pandora. The rest of the collection follows a more familiar pattern. Either these kinds of beads will find their niche and audience, or they won’t! Finally, we have these two new charms launching in celebration of the Chinese New Year! The Luck and Fortune has been an instant favourite with many collectors, offering a dash of gold and somecheap pandora charms ukenamel detailing. but will not be released in the UK.
Dateianhänge
uk1.jpg

Antworten