What makes me most excited is the new charm of Pandora Disney

Was sonst nirgends rein passt. Hier werden auch "schräge Sachen" geduldet, sofern Sie noch entfernt mit dem Sport zu tun haben... ;-)

Moderatoren: Totti, meisterproper

Antworten
Shannon77
Body-Xtreme.de User
Gewicht (kg): 41
Größe ( in cm ): 162
Training seit: 13. Jul 1985
Wettkampferfahrung: Ja

What makes me most excited is the new charm of Pandora Disney

Beitrag von Shannon77 » 22. Jan 2018, 07:58

We already saw a sneak peek of pandora charms sale clearance the Pandora Disney Winter 2017 collection, which brings us new characters in the form of Bambi, Thumper and Lilo & Stitch. This charm is something a little extra special for the holiday season, however, and will be presented in limited edition gift packaging as well. As far as I’m aware, it’ll be offered in all regions that currently carry the Disney line.

Thecheap pandora charmsis a two-tone offering, which is nice to see, but does have a fair amount of pave detailing. On one side, we have Mickey Mouse in clear CZs, and on the other Minnie Mouse in red CZs. The charm is essentially a variation on the Joined Together bead from the Pandora Valentine’s 2016 collection. I don’t have a name for this bead yet, but we do have apandora outlet ukat the limited edition packaging it comes with! I’ve been told that the artwork on this box might not be final yet, but it certainly gives you a good idea.

This is again not a must-have for me, as I already have a fair amount of Mickey & Minnie in my Pandora collection (mainly Minnie, tbh! ), and I’m always a little leery of beads that combine gold detailing with a lot of CZs. I do like the touch of red, however, and the box is very sweet! But I’ll be sticking to Bambi and Thumper from this year’sdisney pandora charms uk collection.
Dateianhänge
p3.jpeg

Antworten