Rückblick auf die 1. Staffel

Moderatoren: Totti, b-x, meisterproper

Shannon77 User
Gewicht (kg): 41
Größe ( in cm ): 162
Training seit: 13. Jul 1985
Wettkampferfahrung: Ja

Beitrag von Shannon77 » 17. Jan 2018, 05:54

Today brings my next Pandora AW17 sneak peek, with a look at the Pandora Disney Autumn/Winter pandora charms sale clearance collection! As is usual for Disney AW collections, from what I’ve seen so far, it seems to be a small release, with just three new charms pictured. However, there is also a new set of Disney Petites!

Pandora always release two sets of Disney charms with each cheap pandora charms that’s exclusive to Disney Parks locations and one that’s sold in both the Parks and Pandora concept stores. The charms pictured here will be those sold in all locations. They should also be launched in all regions that carry the Disney line. There are three new Moments charms coming out with the Pandora Disney AW17 collection: Lilo & Stitch, and two absolutely adorable characters from one of my Disney favourites: Bambi. Pandora always seem to limit themselves a lot with the AW Disney collections, which tend to be very small; however, unlike
pandora outlet uk, I think this year’s launch makes better use of the collection’s size by introducing something completely fresh and new, rather than just more Mickey/Minnie pieces. The plain silver detailing on Bambi and Thumper gets a huge thumbs up from me as well, while the fun enamel colours on the L&S bead suit the spirit of that particular film.

For Mickey & Minnie fans, there will be a set of Disney Petites for the Floating Lockets, detailed indisney pandora charms uk and black enamel. These are rather cute, I think! You might also notice that this is a new Floating Locket design, too – this one has CZ detailing around the edge. The current offerings are plain silver.