Antworten
Vanessa77
Body-Xtreme.de User
Gewicht (kg): 52
Größe ( in cm ): 178

Pandora Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year's special jewelry display

Beitrag von Vanessa77 » 19. Jan 2018, 08:37

Fortune-God-banner-e1515616457272.jpg
Today sees the first new collection from cheap pandora charms for 2018, with the launch of the Valentine’s Day and CNY jewellery! As is traditional, this is only a small release, but it manages to pack in a range of different pieces. As well as jewellery for the Moments range, there are also new offerings for Pandora Rose, Essence and the Floating Locket petites!

The Valentine’s 2018 collection offers some of the usual pinks and heart charms, but there are a few morepandora charms sale uk options as well this year! With a lip-themed set of beads and some emoji- inspired jewellery, some of the new pieces seem to be aimed at a younger, more contemporary style. As usual, stores have been uploading various live shots to social media, which gives us a better idea of what all the beads look like in person. The heart-key jewellery looks delicate and I particularly like the pandora uk outlet sale Floating Locket. The heart-lock bracelet is also cute, but I’m still surprised by how big the clasp is in person – it’s definitely a piece you could wear without any beads on it. In fact, I wonder how it would suit being filled up like a proper charm bracelet.

These gorgeous live shots from cheap pandora charms uk show off the new beads perfectly. The Luck & Fortune dangle is just as pretty as I hoped it would be! I don’t know if I’ll get it straightaway though – I might wait for a promo, seeing as I’ve spent all my pennies during the various sales.

Antworten