Moderatoren: Totti, b-x, meisterproper

Antworten
Vanessa77
Body-Xtreme.de User
Gewicht (kg): 52
Größe ( in cm ): 178

Pandora Disney Rock the Dots gift set

Beitrag von Vanessa77 » 19. Jan 2018, 08:35

We have a little bit of a pandora charms sale clearance news round-up, with a few updates for January 2018! There are some new exclusives for Pandora collectors in the US, including a Rock the Dots Minnie Mouse gift set. I also have good news for Disney Parks fans in Europe, as Disneyland Paris have massively expanded their Parks exclusive offering!

In addition to the Minnie gift set, two other new cheap pandora charms have launched in the US recently. These are Parks exclusives, however, and won’t be available from regular concept stores. These are available exclusively for Disney Annual Passholders, offering one design for Disneyland and one for Walt Disney World – however they are just engraved versions of the usual stock pavé button charm. The charms feature the AP logo on one side, and a castle design on the other. Whenpandora outlet uk first launched in Europe last year, the Disneyland Paris stock wasn’t all that exciting – it effectively just matched what was on offer in regular stores. However, since then, Disneyland Paris’s Pandora Disney offering has grown substantially and there are some exciting beads to be had!

Alongside the regulardisney pandora charms uk that are available in stores, Disneyland Paris have a great range of the Parks exclusives. If you go now, you can get the Disney Parks exclusive charm bracelet, the adorable Sorcerer’s Hat, the Disney exclusive Carousel, the pink Disney Parks Mickey murano, and more. The one I didn’t see that I was hoping to was Dumbo, though! He would be a great one to have at Disneyland Paris.
Dateianhänge
pandora-disney-rock-the-dots.png

Antworten